14 SEER High Efficiency
- Tough Coating: The durability of this unit is increased by using a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Deal with Corrosion: The dependable coil used in this unit is all-aluminum and greatly reduces the risk of a coil leak due to corrosion.
- Highest Efficiency Levels: To achieve maximum efficiency, this air conditioner should be paired with an air handler or gas furnace with an energy-efficient motor. This proper system matching can result in maximum cooling efficiency.
When you are having a new air conditioner installed in your home, you need dependability assurance. The Maytag® M120 MSA4BE air conditioner offers a dependability promise. When you properly pair this unit with Maytag air handlers or coils, you can expect high-quality, up to 15-SEER cooling efficiency.
Up to 16 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Lasting Exterior: The cabinet of this unit is durable and resistant. It is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Recognized as an ENERGY STAR Efficient Solution: ENERGY STAR is a government program that rates the efficiencies of various appliances. This air conditioner exceeds ENERGY STAR high-efficiency product requirements for central cooling in certain sizes and matches.
- Excellent Operation Assured: Before any of our units leave the factory, they are checked for quality numerous times. In fact, our split-system cooling units are checked 144 times before shipping.
Single-stage, high-efficiency cooling performance are characteristics of the Maytag® M120 MSA6BF air conditioner. When properly matched with our coils and air handlers, you can expect dependable, lasting home comfort and cooling capabilities. If you are considering the MSA6BF, make sure you talk with your contractor about proper system matching. Not available in 5 tons. If you are looking for a 5 ton unit, check out the two-stage MSA4BF.
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Fight Off Corrosion: Making sure you get an HVAC system that contains corrosion-resistant coils is important for system life. This heat pump includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil to fight instances of coil leaks caused by corrosion.
- Trusty Galvanized Steel: For exceptional corrosion protection, choose Maytag. This heat pump is protected from damage with a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Correct System Matching for Increased Efficiency: When paired with an air handler with an energy-efficient motor or an iSEER®-capable gas furnace, this heat pump can achieve maximum efficiency.
Exceptional energy-efficiency is achieved by the Maytag® M120 MSH4BE air-source heat pump. When you properly match this heat pump with Maytag® furnaces or air handlers with energy-efficient motors, you can expect maximum efficiency and premium performance. In addition, it contains durability features that resist corrosion and aid in extending the lifespan of your unit.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Premium Comfort with Two-Stage Operation: The two-stage heating and cooling operation of this heat pump aids in creating consistent comfort throughout your home. Units that operate in two stages can make your home more comfortable with more even temperatures and greater dehumidification capabilities.
- Substantial Exterior Protection: The cabinet of this heat pump is durably constructed. It is made using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Models Are ENERGY STAR Rated: Select sizes and matches of this unit qualify as ENERGY STAR products. A high-efficiency unit can help you save money on your utilities.
The Maytag® M120 MSH4BF heat pump offers premium efficiency and comfort. When properly matched with air handlers or furnaces that contain energy-efficient motors you can maximize the heating and cooling efficiency of this unit (delivering up to 16 SEER cooling and 9.0 HSPF heating efficiency). Ask your local Maytag® contractor about specific matches to achieve maximum efficiency ratings.
PSA4BE | Maytag® 1200 up to 15 SEER Air Conditioner
- Enhanced Stainless Steel Jacket: Fighting corrosion is made easier with this unit’s stainless steel jacket.
- Ultimate Protection: The durable outer shell protects the unit for years. The unit is made with galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Keeping Noise Levels Low: Noises associated with operating your cooling system don’t have to be intrusive. This unit uses a swept-wing fan blade and a compressor sound blanket for premium sound reduction.
For high-efficiency, up to 15-SEER cooling capabilities, this air conditioner hits the mark. Not only does it deliver powerful performance, but it is backed by the longest warranty in the industry — 12 years when the unit is registered and properly matched with the right air handler/furnace and coil. The coil and jacket included with this unit resist corrosion better than other parts that use different materials. Talk to the Maytag® contractor in your area about proper system matching.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Two Helpful Comfort Stages: Exceptional performance comes with two-stage operation. This unit operates in two stages for more even temperatures and increased dehumidification capabilities.
- Corrosion-Resisting Jacket: Durability is evidenced in the stainless-steel jacket on this unit. This jacket provides a high degree of corrosion resistance.
- Exterior Holds Up: To ensure superior durability, the top and control panel of this unit are constructed with galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
Energy-efficient cooling is right at your fingertips with the PSA4BF air conditioner. When properly matched with Maytag® air handlers or coils and gas furnaces, this air conditioner gets up to 16-SEER performance. It is also backed by a 12-year long parts warranty when the unit is registered — the longest warranty in the HVAC industry.
Up to 15 SEER, Single-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All- aluminum Micro-Channel coils combat coil leaks by fighting corrosion.
- Increased Protection of Interior Components: Crucial components are protected from damage and corrosion with this stainless steel jacket.
- Carefully Designed Jacket: This unit is designed using heavy-duty materials. The galvanized steel jacket is durable and coated with a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
Looking for exceptional, energy-efficient performance? The Maytag® M1200 PSH4BE air source heat pump could be the solution to your heating and cooling needs. When you pair this unit with an air handler or gas furnace that has an energy-efficient motor, you can maximize the efficiency and comfort of your home heating and cooling system. Ask your local contractor about proper system matching. They will be able to let you know just which system matches maximize the efficiency of this heat pump.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Increase Comfort with Multiple Stages of Operation: Two-stage heating and cooling performance increases a home’s comfort levels. This is because two stages of operation result in more even temperatures and better dehumidification capabilities.
- Increased Durability with Stainless Steel: This unit’s stainless steel jacket provides durability and a high degree of corrosion resistance.
- Tough and Reliable: This unit is constructed using heavy-duty maerials - like the galvanized steel jacket coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
This up to 16-SEER heat pump offers premium comfort levels and energy-efficient performance. Through proper system matching, you can maximize the efficiency of this unit. With the right furnace and coils or air handler, you can get up to 16-SEER cooling efficiency and 9 HSPF heating efficiency. Ask your contractor for the specific rating of the complete heating and cooling system you want.
Up to 19 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Heat Pump
- Excellent Modulating Capabilities: Premium energy efficiency is achieved through the inverter-driven rotary compressor in this heat pump. Because of this innovative technology, this heat pump is able to modulate between 49% and 118% capacity — providing just the right amount of heating or cooling power to keep your home comfortable.
- Exceptional Low Sound Levels: For extremely-quiet operation, choose the Maytag® iQ Drive heat pump. This model can operate down to 58 dBA in certain sizes.
- Stainless Steel Protection: Homeowners looking for additional corrosion resistance should choose units that are built with a stainless steel jacket.
For industry-leading efficiency and performance, choose a system in the iQ Drive line. The modulating capabilities of iQ Drive cooling products make for energy-efficient products that supply premium home comfort. When properly matched, this model reaches up to 19 SEER and 9 HSPF. It is also backed by a premium long parts warranty.
PPG3GE | Maytag® M1200 14 SEER, 81% AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
- Coils Are Corrosion Resistant: Maytag® packaged equipment comes equipped with two corrosion-resistant coils designed to reduce instances of coil leaks.
- Operates Quietly and Smoothly: This gas/electric packaged system includes a 20-inch fan blade and custom venturi condenser fan that allow the unit to operate quietly and at low vibration levels.
- Completely Protected: Both the wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard protect the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
The PPG3GE gas/electric packaged unit offers homeowners 14 SEER cooling efficiency coupled with 81% AFUE heating efficiency. This unit contains quality coils that resist corrosion and is available with a 12-year long parts warranty when the unit is properly registered. Find out if this is the right heating and cooling system for your home by talking to your local Maytag® HVAC contractor.
15 SEER Single Package Heat Pump - Small Footprint Charcoal Gray / Wire Guard
- Concerns with Corrosion Reduced: The inclusion of two enhanced coils keeps instances of corrosion to a minimum. These resistant coils help combat destructive corrosion.
- Multiple Stages of Comfort: Premium home comfort is achieved through two-stage heating and cooling operation. Units that run in two stages provide consistent temperatures and enhanced dehumidification capabilities.
- System Runs Smoothly and Quietly: The best units operate at low sound levels. This system includes a 20-inch fan blade and a custom venturi condenser fan along with a compressor sound blanket for ultimate sound reduction.
Extra-high efficiency is provided by the PPH2RF packaged heat pump by Maytag. This packaged unit can address your year-round heating and cooling needs with electricity. The unit has a durable cabinet and innovative coils that help reduce instances of corrosion and help maximize system lifespan. Plus, it is backed by an exceptional long parts warranty when the unit is registered. Talk to your local contractor and find out if this packaged unit is the right one for your home.
14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF, Packaged Heat Pump - Small Footprint
- Corrosion Resistance Built In: Maytag packaged equipment includes two corrosion-resistant coils..
- Electric Heat Strip: An optional electric heat strip can provide 20 kw of backup heating power.
- Protected from Damage Caused by the Elements: This unit includes a never-rust mesh hail guard and a wire coil guard that protect the unit from damage caused by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
The Maytag® PPH3RE packaged heat pump offers 14 SEER cooling and 8.0 HSPF electric heating efficiency. Each heat pump is checked repeatedly for quality and built with durable components. Additionally, this unit comes in a small footprint — facilitating easy installation. Find out if this is the right packaged heating and cooling system for your home by talking to your local HVAC contractor.
13 SEER Air Handler
- Exterior Is Durably Built: For premium performance and protection, this unit is manufactured using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- All-Aluminum, Dependable Coil: Anteater MC® all-aluminum coil technology makes this unit highly resistant to corrosion and coil leaks.
Complete your central cooling system by pairing it with this quality air handling unit. An air handler sits inside your home and pairs with a split system air conditioner or heat pump. This unit includes an Anteater MC all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil for the best protection against formicary corrosion — a particularly bad problem for homeowners in high-moisture environments.
Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handler’s resistance to formicary corrosion — the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1” thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag® offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks — formicary corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this unit’s all-aluminum Anteater MC® Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag® B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Long Lasting: The Maytag B6VMAX air handler features Anteater technology for increased resistance to formicary corrosion, the top cause of coil leaks.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.